|Date||November 13, 2019|
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Possible fix for lock and door related issues.
- Fixed a bug where prisoner gets stuck in scoping state if binoculars decay while he/she is still scoping
- Fixed bug with M1 clip not showing proper icon when placed in chest
- Fixed a bug where you could use crafting shortcuts in events
- Fixed issue where door frames would be unfinishable after snapped
- Reworked car repair a bit - 1 use of the toolbox will repair 1% of the cars health
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Removed loading screen when drone teleports (this allows usage of chat window during world loading)
- Reverted Haloween main menu to the standard menu
- VSync option added in options menu
- ListPlayers, ListMutedPlayers and ListSpawnedVehicles commands now have an optional boolean argument which allows the user to copy results to the clipboard.
What this means is that the above mentioned commands can be used in a little bit of a different manner :
- If you just use the command #listplayers - it will write out a list of players on the server
- If you use the command #listplayers true - it will write out a list of players on the server AND copy it into your clipboard (using #listplayers false will be the same as just using #listplayers)