|Date||November 9, 2018|
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Bug fix where penis would get bigger with each login.
- Fixed bug on Hunter 85 where player would lift his torso while chambering new rounds.
- Fixed ear position on a prisoner head.
- Fixed a bug where some deluxe features where not available on first join. (Black shirt).
- Fixed bug where melee weapon stops working until unequipped.
- Fixed bug with corpse appearance in singleplayer. If you died with a slim or fat body the corpse would be a muscle body.
- Fixed a bug where autodestruct timer for some items did not trigger and the items would stay on the island indefinitely, and could potentially cause lag and slow down frame rate.
- Fixed banjo/guitar equip/unequip animations.
- Improvised bow and recurve bow animation fixes.
- Fixed a bug where all ballistic vests had the same caption and description.
- Fixed a bug where sodium levels were replicated with lower precision than intended causing inaccurate numbers in the GUI.
- Fixed a bug where arms mesh would sometimes disappear when unequipping clothes.
- Interaction component won't mark objects in stencil buffer any more (Crates in naval base do not flash blue anymore).
- Fixed a bug where urinating would lock hands and penis if interrupted.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to increase penis size without it affecting other attributes.
- Possible fix for inventory side slots sometimes getting in a corrupted state (minimized, not showing what's equipped).
Quality of life Changes[edit | edit source]
- Arrows can be stacked up to 12 now. (was 5 before)
- Added one higher and one lower octave sounds for all musical instruments (Press Shift for higher octave, Ctrl for lower octave)
- Created and added Arrow trail particle
- Decreased candle heat radius
- Increased render distance for team mate name text to 200m
- Added near DoF when aiming down the sights
- Increased the factor at which sodium is lost through urinating. Also this depends on the amount of fluid you lose while urinating.
- Implemented automatically joining of ammo when added to inventory
- Adjusted fire animation speed for M9 and Deagle for a smoother and better firing experience.
- Puppet body gives bones now when chopped
- Added correct weight to all arrows and adjusted stack to be destroyed if exhausted
- Added new faster reload animations for Kar98 in events
- Made event loadout equipment icons more visible
- Added participation prize awarded to prisoners that stayed in the game event till its completion (10 FP)
- Crafting will now take holstered items into account
Admin Commands[edit | edit source]
- Implemented SetWeather admin command. The range is from 0 to 1. 0 is clear and sunny weather, 1 is full storm weather.
- Implemented VisualizeBulletTrajectories true/false command. If you enable it you will be able to see trajectories of bullets when shoot.
- Implemented better drone accessibility. Now you do not need to delete your character on the server to be able to play as a drone. When you are in the main menu press Ctrl + D and you will enter into the drone mode, and next time you enter a server you will play like a drone. Also the admin drone is golden so you can differentiate between NPC drones and admin drones.
This is what drone mode looks like in the menu:
Nvidia GeForce Optimization[edit | edit source]
- Nvidia added SCUM into GeForce experience for optimization, so you can check out that as well!