|Date||November 06, 2019|
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed client performance drop introduced in the last patch.
- Minor client performance improvements.
- Fixed wall blueprints sometimes being un-finishable (red) after already placed.
- Fixed base door blueprints being un-finishable (red) after relog.
- Fixed bug with compound bow tuning not working in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug where one was unable to interact with ramsons or see ramsons in vicinity
- Fixed a bug where weapon attachment icons could be overlapping empty slots
- Fixed a bug where maxing out a skill would still display a 3/4 progress in the GUI
- Fixed the bug with sunglasses disappearing when dropped on floor.
- Possible fix for permanently locked doors
- Possible fix for new base elements not being influenced by existing flags
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't interact with shelters.
- Fixed a bug where completely using items doesn't destroy them
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Removed unused skills from the metabolism GUI.
- Remove defecate struggle sounds.
- Player will produce jump grunts only if low on stamina.
- Reduced attenuation radius for swing and punch impact sounds.
- Vehicles should not despawn in SP no matter how much time passed.