|Date||October 28, 2019|
Audio/Sounds[edit | edit source]
Before we go into the bugfixes, I owe an apology to Rale, our sound guy. I forgot to include the whole audio part that we added in the last patch on Friday. Beers on me!
- Sound occlusion is re-enabled, so solid objects between listener and emitter will dim sounds.
- Noise propagation from bunkers to the outside is applied correctly now search, walking, door opening sounds etc... that are originating in the bunker/outside can't be heard outside/bunker anymore. This is not applied to sentries and puppets at the moment.
- Animal startle and attack sounds can be heard on a x3 bigger radius now.
- Puppet intimidation noises can now be heard on a x3 bigger radius now.
- New weapon sounds for M16, MK18 and shotguns.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crashing when taking things out of chests and usage not showing for items inside of chests.
- Fixed the bug where right-clicking or holding "F" wouldn't open the interaction menu.
- Fixed the bug where you could not climb onto ladder on dam power building in multiplayer.
- Fixed the bug where window fortifications were unable to be completed once placed.
- Fixed the bug where item usage and magazine ammo weren't visible in the GUI when items were in chests or vehicles
- Fixed the bug where some base elements would show red (unfinishable) after placed when snapping.
- Fixed some collision issues with some models.
- The supporter mask won't spawn anymore in the world anymore.
- Reduced HRTF and occlusion impact on 3rd person gunshot sounds and reflections.