|Date||October 01, 2019|
Drone[edit | edit source]
Few changes regarding the drone:
- Admin drone doesn't have any collision while flying in silent mode. This prevents any random collision with players when teleporting to them.
- You can now fly through objects (buildings, trees, terrain etc..) with the admin drone.
- We reworked the admin drone teleports to a player. You should be able to teleport to all players now, not just the ones in 1km radius.
- Drone visit times have been cut in half. They will visit you less often now.
- Drone destroyed particle and sound effects should play on all clients now.
- We also did some overall optimizations of the drones, because lag is history!
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug with chests disappearing after getting buried.
- Fixed the bug with sight not disabling zero range change when on rail.
- Fixed the bug where hair cutting resets hair length.
- Fixed the bug where blueprint recipes didn't take into account tool needed to finish the blueprint.
- Improvised tool box doesn't stay in inventory anymore once the usage drops to 0. It gets removed.
- Fixed the bug where rubber item would not appear in vicinity once dropped on the ground.
- Fixed the bug where sitting on the floor could cause glitching through the floor.
- Fixed the bug where MP5 rail would not appear in vicinity once dropped on the ground.
- Fixed the bug where the metal spear was not visible in vicinity after crafting.
- Fixed wrong icon for the shovel.
- Fixed the bug where WW2 bunkers environment produced wrong sounds on interaction.
- Blueprints that require a tool now can't be finished without it
- Criminal record now loads skills and attributes better and much more precise.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added .45 cal bullets to crafting list.
- You can see the compass now over the mini map.
- Added voice chat loudness slider in menu.
- You can now disable snapping while placing base elements by holding the left SHIFT key.
- Some smaller optimizations on both server and client side.