|Date||September 6, 2019|
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Possible fix for door frames not destroying doors sometimes.
- Fixed the bug with flare gun having infinite reload in some situations.
- Fixed the bug where fireworks would disappear when trying to light it.
- Fixed the bug where mugshots weren't centred.
- Fixed the bug when exiting the right side of the bed in small cabins, it puts you outside the cabin.
- Fixed AK weapons sound difference between single and continuous fire modes.
- Fixed the bug where you weren't able to lay down on a mattress.
- Fixed facial hair length when scarf is worn.
- Fixed the bug while resting, if you hold W it assumes you are running and increases calorie usage.
- Fixed the bug with the 20# bow having the wrong inventory size.
- Fixed the bug where some clothing items had wrong icons on them.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't pull out last page from the diary.
- Fixed a radio-related crash.
- Fixed the bug where horse halves would spawn in the ground.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't access scopes from quick access bar if you had something in your hands.
- Fixed the bug when you were teleported to an event while climbing a leader when teleported out of the event you would fall down from the leader.
- Fixed a visual bug where night vision textures were wrong.
- Fixed the bug where a message saying event was cancelled at end, even though it ended properly
- Items should now be placed at their last inventory position when picked up again.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes you would get stuck on "rest" action while sitting on a chair.
- Possible fix for some users getting connection lost
- Possible fix for players falling through the ground after being killed.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added HP text to base doors.
- Added base element names when destroying an element.
- Improved wall snapping to door frames.
- Allow urination, defecation and vomiting when resting (will automatically stop resting before doing the action)
- Moving items inside inventory should now produce sounds.
- Increased inventory size for M1 scope and Improvised scope from 1x1 to 2x1
- You won't be able to change stance anymore while resting.
- Now you are able to place improvised barbecue over the camp fire.
- Now you have the possibility to change the base build foundation height! Once you enter the blueprint mode and adjust rotation press F once again and you will enter hight mode adjustment, and you use that with the scroll.
- New Shortcuts:
- Shift + C now opens the crafting tab straight away.
- Alt + C crafts last crafted item or places last selected BP without opening the crafting tab.
Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Optimized flare items.
- Small base building optimizations.
- Minor client and server optimizations.