|Date||September 4, 2018|
- The game should be compatible with ultra wide displays now.
- Fixed ultra wide (and super ultra wide) scaling on server browser.
- Lowered ambient volume of character creation menu ambient sound.
- Made chat scrollbar more responsive.
- Made chat close on enter if input box is empty.
- Fixed bug with ammo duplication when stored in object and using search object over and over.
- Fixed weapon scope duplication when dragged from one rifle onto the other and relogging.
- Tweaked spawn rate. You should encounter more animals now.
- Fixed weapon spawn rotation. You wont be aiming in your head anymore.
- Significantly increased hearing range of gunshot sounds.
- Fixed equipment layer for bags. (You could have carried more than 1 bag, now you can not)
- Added an extra inventory slot to woodcutter shirts.
- Fixed a bug where you could respawn before the timer hit zero.
- Add 8 inventory slots on bulletproof vests.
- Increased animal health and varied it more. (spear normally makes animal bleed severely but its the most common hunting weapon, guns kill it instatly)
- Possible fix in underground bases that caused teleporting to surface,collision problem. Needs further testing.
- Possible animal despawning bug fix. Animals used to despawn on random moments, after player interaction.
- Added player killed audio event and player lost audio events to sentry.
- WIP master server improvements. (Server browser should be more responsive)
- Sentry now misses less bullets.
- Tree bark rope is now made from short wooden sticks. Before was long wooden sticks.
- Reduced needed skill level to craft a fire drill.
- Fixed metal scrap making motion noise sound while equipped in hands.
- Reduced inventory size for barbed wire from 2x2 to 1x1.