|Date||August 30, 2019|
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where chests were not saved.
- Fixed the bug with depth of field not working properly on weapons.
- Fixed client crash while looking at base elements with a drone.
- Fixed the bug where the wooden TV would disappear after relog.
- Fixed the bug where the wooden TV didn't use planks properly.
- Fixed the bug where the mouse cursor would disappear in main menu.
- Fixed a visual bug on character creation menu.
- Fixed the exploit where you could dupe items with vehicle inventory.
- Fixed the bug where "rest" option popped out but it was not possible to rest.
- Fixed the bug when you destroyed an element on which a player was resting he would continue to rest.
- Fixed the exploit where people could take melee weapons from events.
- Fixed the bug where you could take your holstered weapon while being tied down.
- Fixed AK15 fire animations. Magazine was visible when inserting a single bullet.
- Fixed the bug where oxygen mask would one shot kill you on throw.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Increased flare render distance to 200m.
- Decreased oxygen consumption while diving.
- Tractor now has a bit better driving control on dirt surfaces.
- Now you can tie down people with the rest of "rope" items not just the regular one.
Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Optimized new locations so gameplay should be smoother around them.