|Date||August 9, 2019|
Murder Hole[edit | edit source]
- We added a new base build element that gives you more room to scout around your base.
- I have no idea why it's called like that, but I guess you can shoot at people from it.
Signs[edit | edit source]
- A subtle way to express your emotions to your visitors. Announced or unannounced they can get a feeling what expects them!
- But always Zimmer frei
New Options[edit | edit source]
- We added a new group under options called "Game" we moved the concealed mode in there.
- Also we added 2 new options to hide ingame announcements and to hide kill notifications.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where footsteps didn't produce any sounds.
- Fixed the bug that would cause crash when rail with attached red dot sight was moved to vehicle inventory
- Fixed the bug where player after drinking would enter swimming animation.
- Removed door claiming from a house that had crafting tools.
- Fixed stamina exploit.
- Fixed a crash when serialising base building data.
- Snowman and BBQ can no longer be dropped around.
- Fixed bug where you could destroy a flag through walls.
- Fixed issue where a new flag area could overlap an existing flag area.
- Fixed the bug where ammo in magazines wasn't synchronized for owner on login.
- Fixed the bug where you would sometimes see the wrong base element when looking near cabin doors.
Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Optimized base data sync to minimize server - client desync.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Default palisade walls have been increased for 1.5m.
- Due communities feedback we reduced the weapon sway on handguns.
- Added needle instead of sewing kit to animal skin quiver recipe.
- Using actions when low on stamina takes more time to recover.
- Using jump while running spends stamina without it recovering after.
- Implemented fill interaction for base building well.
- Reduced bounciness from grenades, smoke grenades and flash bangs on throwing.
- Adjusted explosion damage amount to base elements.
- Cars don't take damage in safe zones.