|Date||July 12, 2019|
Furniture[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where you could see chests through cabin doors.
- Fixed the bug where the flag area indicator would rotate with the flag.
- Fixed the bug where items in chests disappeared on double click if inventory is full.
- Fixed the bug where some base building ingredients would have no fill sound.
- Fixed the bugs that caused vehicles to drop in the ground and other irregular behaviour.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't loot bodies underwater.
- Fixed bug where relogging with wall blueprint wouldn't load the blueprint correctly.
- Fixed bug with weapon spread not updated by stance when equipped.
- Fixed the bug where diving masks were invisible when you dropped them on the ground.
- Fixed the bug where players were able to destroy flags and chests through walls.
- Fixed the bug where you could build shelters in enemy bases.
- Potential fix for voice chat crash.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Reduced base elements destroy time for drones.
- Base building door frames now deal damage when walked on.
- Interaction distance should now be the same in first and third person view.
- Small client and server optimizations.
- You can now double click to pick up items from chest and car inventory.
- Added supporter only base flag.