|Date||July 5, 2019|
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed most of the exploits for duplicating items in singleplayer and multiplayer. Which also caused crashes to happen.
- Fixed female skeletal body parts and bra.
- Fix for lead plate usage for crafting advanced fortifications.
- Fixed area damage (grenades, car explosions) not working on base elements.
- Fixed the inventory size of the weakest variant of the Recurve Bow "Scorpion #40".
- Fixed the bug where deer meat was not eatable.
- Chest and car container GUI should not clip through holster/quick access (there's a horizontal scrollbar, right click and drag to scroll)
- Fixed the bug where right click on an item in menu would not open the container.
- Corrected animations for anticipate draw montage.
- Adjusted bow 3 and 5 pin sights to 200 grams weight.
- Fixed the bug where items in quick access where not saved after relogs.
- Fixed the issue with round glasses falling through floor on "drop" function.
- Fixed crashes relating to weapon attachments.
- Improvised toolbox now requires nails and bolts for crafting (before only one of those was needed)
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- We did some small optimisations from the client side.
- Animals won't try to attack the player if he's in/on a vehicle.
- Players won't take melee damage if inside the vehicle.
- Removed Christmas items from the spawning pool. - Grinch NOOOOOoooo
- Workshops that contain drill press machinery are no longer lockable (doors cannot be claimed anymore)
- Barbed Wire can now be crafted (nails, metal scrap and wire). Barbed Wire Barricades for base building now require barbed wire as an ingredient.
- Increased base render distance do 1000 meters.
- Disabled building platforms on other players walls
- All bullet crafting now requires advanced survival skill level, lead plate usage increased to 5 from 1. You will be able to craft 20 bullets per lead plate (down from 100)
- Large toolbox rarity decreased from common to uncommon, Small toolbox rarity decreased from abundant to common.
- Big animal fat weight decreased to 1 kg so it can fit in most clothes.
- Now you can repair base build elements with just a toolbox, and it repairs all elements in a 1m radius.
- Increased base element full decay time to 4 weeks.
- 10 new songs on the radio!
- Adjusted forks, now you can open cans with them, also you can chop the wooden fork into tinder.
- Can't gain experience/fame points inside safe zones now.
- You can now gather the crew and enjoy some fighting matches in safe zones. We have in each safe zone a boxing ring, and here is how the rules work:
- You can only kill/get killed while in the ring.
- People in the ring can't do harm to players outside the ring.
- Everything is allowed in the ring.
- You DO NOT talk about the ring.
- For all server admins now when you go through the logs you will be able to read all unicode characters as they are.
Melee Combat Rework[edit | edit source]
- Weapon durability no longer influences it's attack damage.
- Handles and blades of sharp weapons now have the same armour penetration values. (To balance out the melee fighting experience)
- Reworked all melee weapons stats ( all have increased damage,
blunt weapons now have a knockout chance per hit, added sharpness/penetration values to all sharp weapons, weapon hits should produce correct sound based on their material now )
- New damage system explained:
- Total weapon damage is calculated by the following formula:
- Weapon damage x Melee skill x STR modifier. Some numbers to crunch:
- Sledgehammer, Melee Max Skill & Strength Max Value
- ( 0.4 x 0.6 x 1.2 = 0.288 or 28.8% health damage)
- Increased puppet max health by 0.1 (now the values are 0.7, 0.6, 0.5 and 0.4 depending on the puppet type)
Base Building[edit | edit source]
- One of the bigger things to come in these notes is the flag system that will be the new way of handling base element owners.
- You will be able to craft a flag and every base build element in a radius of 50m from the flag will belong to the flag owner.
- Every base element outside a flag influence will not belong to anyone and everyone can interact with it (open, close etc.)
- Different colours are used as indicators when building in the influence range of the flag. Green is when you place a blueprint under friendly influence, and yellow is when you try to place a blueprint with enemy influence which means if you build there, that item will belong to the player that has the flag.
- A flag can be destroyed with any chopping tool via interaction.
- When a flag is destroyed, all base elements under its influence become ownerless.
- We will have a transition period for flags so your existing bases don't get claimed by random people placing flags. The flag mechanic will currently apply only to new base elements - all existing pre-patch base elements will have the same owner as before and ignore the flag mechanics. In short, flag will not override owners of existing pre-patch base elements and flag will not clear owners of pre-patch base elements when destroyed. Next week we will push one more patch with all of the flag mechanics enabled so make sure you build flags in your existing bases.