|Date||July 1, 2019|
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted some achievements when checking time played on character.
- Doubled the time it takes to grow hair and beards.
- Item duplication exploits have been fixed.
- Various LOD fixes (e.g. female gloves).
- Removed the option to gain fame points by infinitely refilling water containers.
- Changed base element draw distance to 600 meters (seriously improved client performance).
- Reduced placement bounds for all base elements by 20 cm.
- Made "Open Inventory" default interaction for inventory items.
- Fixed other inventory related issues.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted tree chopping recipes.
- Removed small wooden logs and wooden sticks as loot from chopping large trees.
- Increased ToolBox spawn rate.
- Lowered the cost of using the toolbox for base building elements.
- Increased the amount of metal scrap you gain from searching wrecked vehicles (not the ones you wreck yourself unfortunately).
- Sped up the log pick up animation.
- You will now be able to carry logs faster than before.
- Adjusted car repair cost (1 toolbox use repairs 10%).
- Added the ability for admin drones to be able to destroy base elements.
- Added a new item - Improvized toolbox.