As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Date||June 7, 2019|
Castle Ruins[edit | edit source]
- High in the mountains h̝̖͚̘ͥ̍ǐ͖͋͋s̪̺̪͎̜̖̬t͉͙̬͉̜̿͛͌o͚̝̤̣r͙̻̹̦̈́ͬ͒ͬ͊ͅỷ̻̲̍͆͋̾ awaits.
Attachments[edit | edit source]
- We are finally bringing in those silencers, sights and scopes to p̮̯̲̥͐l̘̣̗̖̞̈́̉͐ͨͅḁ̹͙̅ẏ͊̒ͥ͆͆͑ with.
- 3 improvised rails, and MP5 rail
- Improvised scope and M1 scope
- Various sights for various weapons, the one which stands out is the bottom left, that is a special scope for the M1
- Improvised s̬̤̙̯͙̔ͫ̚u̞͈͙͕̞̯̪͐ͪ̽̂ͪ́̚p͈̣̣̠͕͑ṕ̺̜̪͈̹r̟̤͔͕̰̒ͤ̂eͮs̯̊s̬͈̖̐ͅors from various items.
- Suppressors for the M82 in all color versions.
- Various suppressors with the left two being a special suppressor for the M1 and a flash muzzle for the M1
- Improvised suppressors reduce noise for alerting puppets by 20%, factory made by 40%, all suppressors are audible up to 500m now
- Here you can check compatibility between all those attachments and weapons.
- Everything that is written in red is not yet implemented
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Some people like to keep track of their nūͯ̃̓͑m̠̺͕̣͇̫b̎͐͆̀ě͎̂͑͌͂r̄̅̍͒̀̓͐s̀͑ͨ, and now we got you covered.
Archery[edit | edit source]
- We l̟̦̥̩̯̀̓̿ͅỏ͔͖̮͌̈ͨv̬̿̊̽̇e̯͕̳̫̳̬͐̇̚ͅ our archery, so we did some things with the compound bow.
- Now when you find the compound bow, find a toolbox and you will be able to adjust the draw weight exactly to your c̘̝̄ͦ̎ͯ̒͑̌h̩̺̘̣ͧ̅̊ͤ̓ͪ̆a̬̗̔̚r̫̬̯̞̟̠a͇̥̟̖̗̅̿͛ͬc̲̰̱͔̬̭͉̃̈̄̋͆t̲̟̗̩̳ͦ̓̿̿ͬ̋͆e̜̻r͇̳̥͕s preferences.
- Also in first person there is a small dot so you can see what your picking up.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where some holographic sights would display sniping info text.
- Fixed the bug where character would get stuck while searching a non existent bush.
- Fixed the bug if you have a gun with optics equipped and look through the scope and after that switch to binoculars - binoculars will display the optics interface.
- Fixed respawn option prices not being displayed correctly if changed in server config.
- Fixed the bug where bolts were not consumed in making a improvised hatchet.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't craft an improvised sword with improvised rope.
- Fixed the bug where the broken metal pipe was not used in crafting of the improvised shotgun.
- Fixed the bug where you could cut night vision google into rags.
- Fixed bug where bullets would trigger hit effects when hitting detection spheres around prisoners.
- Prisoner is no longer given prisoner clothes after respawning in events.
- Fixed the bug where you could hear meat sizzling after eating it. Creepy.
- Fixed a bug when you left an event, event icons would still persist on your screen.
- Fixed bug with M82A1 when stamina is drained while scoping, it should lower the rifle down but it didn't. Now it does,
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Changed damage to horse and bear from projectile weapons, now it takes less to kill them.
- Return six pocket slots on improvised jacket.
- Canned food can now say 'Sealed' or 'Empty' when using Check Taste action.
- We upped the loot that cargo drops give you. Extra motivation.
- Added the option to leave team from circular menu actions.
Optimization Asset Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Hitting the neck bone is now considered a headshot.
- Corrected aim down to sights center on several rifles and attachments
- Corrected ammo count in ammo box for .50 BMG
- Fixed character animation in character creation screen
- Corrected improvised bow draw 50 animations.
- Added new animations for compound bow.
- Added new bow icons.
- Tweaked underground ambience audio transitions
- Tweaked footsteps loudness