|Date||May 10, 2019|
Check Taste[edit | edit source]
- We added a new option in cooking so you can check in what state is the chicken that you're roasting over the fire.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't patch wounds after being burned by fire.
- Fixed the bug where cutting down a tree would cause other trees of the same type to disappear.
- Fixed the bug where cutting down a tree would leave tree collision on the server and cause floating logs above ground
- Fixed the bug where trees and bushes would appear to be duplicated.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't get off the quad bike if the driver side was blocked.
- Fixed fire damage being framerate dependant. Before fire would do different damage values depending on the server performance. Now it's always the same.
- Fixed the bug where you would lose famepoints during events
- Fix for item/event duplication bug
- Fixed quad scale
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Finished adding aging/degradation/wear to all clothing items.
- Lowered heat effects of candle and torch items
- Searching a puppet now drops items near the prisoner that did the searching instead the puppets position on the server.
- Items transfer heat slower if they are contained within clothing items (clothes, backpacks ...)
- Items no longer reach cooking temperatures while in clothes or hands.
- Killing a prisoner via a headshot by a high powered rifle will result in his head exploding. (If we don't get videos from this in the first week we are removing it...it's a joke, but really get us some headplosion videos)
- Added 10 new tracks to the radio station
- Changed number of required days to unlock the survival achievements. Now its: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 days.
- Reduced chance for rain. (We got too many rainy days here at the office so at least we can get you some rays of sunshine!)
- Lowest shadow settings removed from options
- Resolved the issue where meat would continue sizzling after being eaten
- Resized the quad a bit so it doesn't look like a toy quad anymore
Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Wetness system has been updated, wetness calculation is now much faster.
- Penis optimization. The D had a mind of its own, but we've managed to tame the beast. Don't ask what this means, just trust that we know what's best for you.
- Optimized weather controller on client side. (We are giving your CPU a little breather). It should result in better client performance = more FPS.
- Different dedicated server optimizations. It should result in better server performance = less lag.