|Date||April 10th, 2020|
Patching Clothes[edit | edit source]
- From now the damage your clothing takes will be visually represented on clothing with tears and holes.
- As you patch up items, they will never look pitch new anymore but will have neat little patches on them.
- If the item continues to take damage at one point you won't be able to repair it anymore and it will be destroyed.
- Improved new clothing shader.
Flag Overtaking[edit | edit source]
- You are no longer able to destroy enemy flags but instead you need to overtake it.
- You can still destroy a flag if you are the owner.
- If no one stops the overtake in 24 hours, the flag and the associated base will be yours.
- The overtake can be stopped by anyone, including you, and doesn't require any additional items or skill.
- If you were offline at the time, you will get the notifications when you log in.
Locks[edit | edit source]
- Medium and Advanced locks can be crafted now!
- For medium you need 3 padlocks and for advanced you need 5.
- For medium lock you need medium engineering skill for advanced lock you need advanced engineering skill.
- You can remove locks from owned / friendly chests. Doing so will add the item to your inventory or drop it in vicinity.
- As you see there is a small lock icon in the upper left part of the vicinity window.
- You can put 1 lock on chests and cars.
- You can just drag and drop locks on the vicinity window and its locked.
- Once locked only you and your squadmates have access to them.
Audio/Sounds[edit | edit source]
- Added new sounds to urban ambience soundscapes.
- Added sound on grinding stone repair actions.
- Puppets no longer focus on bullet impacts rather then on shooter.
- Flare gun projectile now acts as decoy for puppets and sentries, when flare gun projectile hits the surface it will attract AI.
- Radios in vehicles will be muffled if camera is not inside vehicle cabin.
Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- We did level optimizations that should decrease the stutters and FPS drops in urban and rural areas.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Increased item spawn chance at military locations by 10%.
- Increased inventory size of civil clothing.
- Clothes are now washable in oceans.
- We have also added notifications when you kill someone with traps.
- Crafting metal arrow tips now needs 6 usages of toolbox instead of 10.
- Advanced and medium base wall elements (only walls) now need more components to craft.
- Weapon magazines are now repairable with weapon repair kit.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some cases where item decay wouldn't work as expected
- Fixed some cases where items wouldn't appear visually in inventory
- Fixed the bug with hair rendering issues
- Fixed a bug where crafting with stacks of items would cause them to flicker in the crafting panel and make the Craft button unresponsive
- Vehicle inventory will not be damaged by grenades any more
- Fixed wall blueprints sometimes having holes after returning to them