|Date||April 05, 2019|
Driving Skill[edit | edit source]
WE HAVE FULLY IMPLEMENTED THE DRIVING SKILL, YAY!!! This is how it works now:
- All existing characters will have No Skill level by default.
- Driving skill affects: time it takes to turn on the engine, chance for engine stutter when trying to drive vehicle from rest, chance for engine stutter when shifting to higher gear, chance for engine to turn off after stutter, top speed, time it takes to change gears and ability to steer properly.
- As you level up your skill the chance of car problems gets lower.
- Also we updated car sounds to better sounding versions.
Radio[edit | edit source]
- Our radio is finally done! Now you will be able to find it in 2 ways. One is to find a radio in the world and carry it around, the other way is to find a car because each car has its own radio. The radios scattered around the world sound as crappy as you would expect them to sound. The car radio sounds as good as you would expect it to sound. Realism, friends!
- Car radio controls:
- J - Turn on/off radio
- Ctrl + J - volume down
- Shift + J - volume up
- For now you will hear some promos for our events, and have different types of cool music to listen to. These are still mostly placeholders because we have some cool plans for it in the future.
- If you are a musician who would like to have your music in the game, or you have a small underground indie band you would like to support this way, please send an email to tena at gamepires dot com for more info!
- Guess who your radio host is! That's right, it's our John Dick, who else would it be?
Bast From The Past[edit | edit source]
- Old remnants from a war long forgotten, wonder what can you find there.
Taunts[edit | edit source]
We have some more taunts coming your way! This time we will mix it up, so now you have both casual and military taunts!
- Casual Taunts
- Military Taunts
- Also you can bind military taunts to the F keys for more easier usage through the options menu.
Loot Rework[edit | edit source]
We did a small rework on how loot spawns, so now abundant loot is abundant and rare loot is rare, most of the abundant loot can be used for crafting to get better gear. In all we are trying to expand the time you need to get high end gear, but also to make ti feel more rewarding.
Logitch LED Illumination[edit | edit source]
- We added support for Logitech LED Illumination, so your keyboards, headsets and speakers can scream SCUM as well!
Chests In Rocks[edit | edit source]
- We found the fix for chests in rocks, but if we add it now every chest that is in a rock won't be accessible.
So we are giving you time until the next patch to get all your loot from those chests to a safe place, as from the next patch you wont be able to place chests in rocks or access them.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where a chest without durability couldn't be destroyed.
- Fixed a bug regarding item spawning that caused possible server crashes.
- Fixed a bug where backpacks were clipped to the chest while climbing ladders. We also introduced the bug where in the first person view the camera is a bit offset while climbing ladders, but hey, we're working on it!
- Fixed a bug where if you had a quiver equipped, after relogging the quiver would drop to the ground.
- Fixed a bug when a player was killed its ragdoll would pop around.