|Date||March 31st, 2020|
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Increased the precision of event wall dealing damage.
- Shotgun shells can be crafted with lower skill now.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Chests are now repairable with a toolbox.
- Fixed a bug being able to start disarming the trap if you place wire cutters back to inventory.
- Fixed item duplication when placing an examined item into a stack.
- Fixed a bug where burying a trap made it yours.
- Fixed inventory size for crocs and skinned goat.
- Reduced the damage on wire cutters when you throw them at someone.
- You can drink vinegar now instead of eating it.
- Fixed a bug where some item durability could be displayed wrong when unstacking items in multiplayer.
- Added demolition skill experience to player when successfully disarming bombs.