|Date||February 22, 2019|
Quarry[edit | edit source]
- A new beautiful location for you guys to explore and roam about. Check the pics below!
New Wheels[edit | edit source]
- We've added a new vehicle. This baby boy can fit up to 6 people and has more storage than the SUV. Be careful though, as it's bigger and heavier it needs more skill to drive it as well!
- We also improved car physics, which means better handling and less sliding.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed exploits for server bombing with chat messages.
- Fixed the exploit where people were spamming locks on doors and could easily unlock them that way.
- Fixed door issues that showed up in last patch.
- Fixed issues with window climbing and vaulting making you stuck.
- Fixed double spawn screen that appeared on joining server with a dead character.
- Fixed a bug where ESC key would not work until you respawned.
- Fixed a bug where there was no prisoner in the character creation mugshot.
- Fix for cargo drops sometimes dropping in unintended locations in singleplayer.
- Fixed bug where weapon magazines and scopes would stay visible when the prisoner is hidden.
- Fixed bug with prisoner getting hidden in first person view.
- Fixed a lockpicking exploit with certain types of keyboards.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted armor calculation and fixed the bug that caused helmets to protect from headshots a bit too well.
- Starting lockpicking will now take the screwdriver in hands.
- Adjusted the transition between the prone and crouch actions (eating, cutting etc.), so it blends in better, and is not snappy.