|Date||February 6th, 2020|
Puppet Stats[edit | edit source]
- Fat puppets: are now slower but have higher HP and hit harder.
- Muscular puppets: are slower to accelerate but pack a bigger punch and are more resistant to damage.
- Armored police and military puppets: have been significantly buffed ( higher bullet and melee resistance, more HP )
- Skinny puppets: are now much faster but do less damage and have lower HP.
- Also we reworked spawners inside military POIs, puppets should spawn more reliably now and in greater numbers.
Tree Branches[edit | edit source]
- We added a new item you get when you cut trees (only the really big ones). Tree branch is a singular item, no need to collect anything or bundle anything, and its carried like a log, and doesn't fit into any backpack.
- You can chop it down to get long and short sticks, as the biggest trees were giving only logs.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where dropped items wouldn't be immediately visible in the vicinity.
- Fixed the bug where crow meat would give you mostly water.
- Fixed the bug where torches would burn way too short in rain.
- Smoke grenades and flashbangs no longer disappear when thrown too far.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't craft improvised mine if a bottle had 2 or less uses. A known bug is if your bottle has 0 uses, the game won't recognize it in vicinity so you need to manually select the ingredients and right click craft.
- Fixed being able to slide underwater on a sledge.
- Fixed recipes for trunk door frames.
- Fixed blueprints sometimes being unfinishable.
- Fixed the bug where level 2 of base door frames could be built just with long wooden sticks. Now you can use short sticks as well.
- Added missing reload sound segments to improvised pistol and bolt action rifles.
Quality Of Life Additions[edit | edit source]
- Grenades now have less bounce.
- Yeast uses reduced from 10 -> 5.
- Larvae and earthworms now digest much faster.
- Increased earthworm spawning rate.
- Reduced uses on baking soda from 50 -> 20.
- Increased weight of canned sardines.
- Added foliage cut statistic, back button to statistics screen.
- Torches don't show light fire interaction anymore if they have no fuel.
- Instruments are now fixable with toolboxes.
- Increased jock jacket capacity to 3x2 (was 2x2).
- Added muzzle flash to sentry weapon.
- Torches now extinguish when swimming or diving with them.
- Replaced timed "show flag area" interaction with show/hide flag area interactions.
- Changed flare ammo to yellow, so its not similar to shotgun shells.
- Matched base walls names with recipe names.
- Changed spawn rate on Batteries, making them more common to find.
- Bolt action rifles got new reload sounds.
- Balanced loudness for heartbeat and eat actions.
- M1 got new outdoor reflection sound in relative to it's ammo caliber.
- Removed creepy well baby sounds...OR DID WE?!?!?!?!?!?
Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Regular client and server optimizations.
- We enabled multi core audio rendering so all sound processing will be spread throughout all CPU cores, this should result in better performance on client side.