Positive Effects[edit | edit source]
- Reduced volume of noise while moving and performing actions.
- Note: Amount of noise is dependent on what the player is wearing and carrying.
- For example: If the player is carrying a suit made of frying pans with a high stealth skill, you will still sound like you're wearing a suit made of frying pans. The frying pans will be quieter.
- Reduced AI detection chance.
Negative Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fame point gain rate is significantly reduced with higher stealth skill levels.
Leveling[edit | edit source]
The stealth skill can be leveled up by:
- Moving while in the crouched or prone position.
The skill level can only be increased if the player has enough points in their dexterity attribute to allow it.
- Basic: 0.5 DEX required
- Medium: 1.5 DEX required
- Advanced: 3.0 DEX required
Misconceptions[edit | edit source]
The stealth skill does not effect:
- How quickly someone with a high level of awareness will notice you. This chance is weighted between your camouflage skill and their awareness skill.
[edit | edit source]
- Stealth, Camouflage, Awareness & Tactics [Pre-Alpha], August 16, 2017
- Scum news, Camouflage preview, May 6, 2017
- Scum news, Stealth skill, December 20, 2016
Videos[edit | edit source]